The safety of our attendees is our utmost concern. In accordance with the guidance of our partners and key authorities, we are pushing through with VizCon 2020, while ensuring that extra precautions will be fully implemented.
Below are the safety guidelines imposed by VizCon 2020:
1. Please come early. Thermal scanning and hand sanitization will be implemented at the main SMX entrance. Registration will be at 7:30 AM and the event will start at 8:30 AM.
2. Sanitize and wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Hand sanitizers will be provided at the registration desks and conference kit claim area. As a precautionary measure, avoid shaking of hands.
3. Face masks are recommended but not required. We request that you bring and wear your own mask.
4. Seek medical attention as necessary. Regardless of your travel history, participants who feel unwell or experience any symptoms of flu and cough are advised to seek medical attention immediately and take time to rest and fully recuperate at home. This exercising of social responsibility will also help prevent the spreading of viruses in shared spaces such as the event.
5. VizCon 2020 reserves the right to refuse entry if fever or flu-like symptoms are detected in any attendee. Likewise, as an extra precaution, participants who are recent travelers to China are discouraged to attend to avoid inconvenience.
We are monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis and will continue to communicate with conference attendees.
Thank you again and see you all at VizCon 2020 on March 3!